Card recipe - all ingredients Stampin' Up!:
- Card stock: Early Espresso, More Mustard
- Stamps: Sunflower (background); Four Frames (frame); Petite Pairs (sentiment); Kindness Matters (butterfly)
- Inks: More Mustard, Early Espresso
- Accessories: Twill tape (dirtied up with Early Espresso on the Good Grid stamp.
- DSP: First Edition; Neutrals Patterns Pack
- Tools: Versamark Pen; Clear Embossing Powder; Heat Gun; Stampin Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots
- Card size: 5 1/4" square. More Mustard Layer 5" square. First Edition Layer 4 3/4" square
- I inked up the First Edition with a layer of More Mustard
- I then inked up my Sunflower stamp with More Mustard and used my Early Espresso marker for the middle - roughing up the application to give more texture
- I stamped the image onto the First Edition and then used my Versamark Pen to lay down a layer of versamark over the image. I sprinkled the image with clear embossing powder and heat set
- Finally, all that was required, was more layers of More Mustard around the edges of the sunflower, making it lighter towards the edges
Tomorrow we will have a lovely challenge hosted by Ann! What will it be? Be sure to visit the Paper Players blog tomorrow morning to play along! For now, please click HERE to visit Julie's Blog. She is the next person on our blog hop! Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous Saturday and thanks for stopping by