I inked up an oldie, but goodie, stamp set from SU called Dragonfly Dreams. I stamped the base color and then added gold embossing powder for the body and wing filaments. I used a new background die to create the ovali-ish shape and blended some ink over the top of it so that it would co-ordinate with the dragonfly, and show the pattern from the background die. To finish off, I added some paint splatters with both the deep turquoise and gold, trying the keep the splatter small so that they wouldn't detract from the subtle background too much.
Here's my card.... btw... I don't have dies for this - so I had to fussy cut the dragonfly! That was a lesson in patience I can tell you :-)
I'll be back tomorrow with another card. In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful Sunday evening and hugs and prayers for those of you who need a little lift tonight.
- Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams
- Inks: Altenew
- Die: Stampin' Up!